All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading forms a genuine meeting place for historians, literary scholars, theorists, librarians, and historians of the book. This collection examines nineteenth-century reading in all its personal, historical, literary and material contexts, while also asking fundamental questions about how we read the Victorians' reading in the present day.
- Author BiographyMatthew Bradley is Lecturer in the School of English at the University of Liverpool, UK, and Juliet John is Hildred Carlile Chair of English Literature at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Juliet John
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Nineteenth Century Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMatthew Bradley
- Series Edited byProfessor Vincent Newey,Joanne Shattock
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.