All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe six books in this series provide a range of worksheets, display materials and teachers' notes designed to help teachers deliver the reading element of the Literacy Strategy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis. Judy Richardson has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials, including Assembly Today. She was a full time teacher for many years and rose to become deputy head of a Norfolk First School.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight426 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.