All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.18
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the popular cultural phenomenon of bromance in film and television and its oppositions between homosexual and homosocial behavior.
- Author BiographyMichael DeAngelis is associate professor of media and cinema studies at DePaul University. He is also the author of Gay Fandom and Crossover Stardom: James Dean, Mel Gibson, and Keanu Reeves.
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byMichael Deangelis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.