All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis title discusses important religious and cultural issues and on-going debates about improved methods of research. It includes examples of indigenous ideological, legal and fiction writing, enhancing the engagement with indigenous and scholarly perspectives, experiences and interests.
- Author BiographyGraham Harvey is Reader in Religious Studies at the Open University, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGraham Harvey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.