All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive history of the philosophy of religion, from antiquity up to the twentieth century Each section is preceded by extensive commentary written by the editors, followed by readings that are arranged chronologically Designed to be accessible to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author BiographyLinda Zagzebski is the George Lynn Cross Research Professor of Philosophy and Kingfisher College Chair of the Philosophy of Religion and Ethics at the University of Oklahoma. She is the author of Divine Motivation Theory (2004), The Dilemma of Freedom and Foreknowledge (1991), Virtues of the Mind (1996), Philosophy of Religion: An Historical Introduction (Wiley-Blackwell, 2007), and On Epistemology (2008). Timothy D. Miller is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1156 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byLinda T. Zagzebski,Timothy D. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.