All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis text collects some of the most valuable contributions to this rapidly growing field. Ranging from seminal pieces to striking contemporary papers, the readings in this volume explore the complex intersections between politics and economics from the perspectives of both disciplines.
- Author BiographyKaushik Basu is Professor of Economics and Carl Marks Professor in the Economics Department at Cornell University, and Visiting Professor at MIT. He is Editor of Social Choice and Welfare and Associate Editor of The Journal of Development Economics and The Journal of Economic Perspectives. He is author of many books and articles, including The Less Developed Economy, (Blackwell 1984), Lectures in Industrial Organization Theory, (Blackwell 1993), and Prelude to Political Economy, (2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Readings for Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note28
- Weight732 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKaushik Basu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.