All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines US policy toward the military dictatorship of General Augusto Pinochet in Chile during the 1980s.
- Author BiographyMorris Morley is an Associate Professor of Politics and International Relations at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, and a Senior Research Fellow at the Council on Hemispheric Affairs, Washington, DC. His books include Imperial State and Revolution: The United States and Cuba, 1952-1986, Washington, Somoza and the Sandinistas and, with Chris McGillion, Unfinished Business: America and Cuba after the Cold War, 1989-2001 and Cuba, the United States and the Post-Cold War World. Chris McGillion coordinates the journalism program at Charles Sturt University in Bathurst, Australia, and is a Senior Research Fellow at the Council on Hemispheric Affairs, Washington, DC. He is a former editorial-page editor for the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Author(s)Chris McGillion,Morris H. Morley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.