All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA headhunter gives practical advice for executives about writing a winning CV.
- Author BiographyTim Chenevix-Trench has had a long and varied career - and life. After classics he got a degree in Physics at Oxford and joined ICI - in its great days - in a team pioneering industrial automation. His subsequent international career included work with HMG, three years as Independent Advisor at HM Treasury, leading the creation of three massive information systems in oil and government, early work on business culture and leadership at Shell with leading behavioural psychologists, and senior line management in international Aluminium. He spent three years with the world's then #2 headhunting company. He set out on his own 25 years ago and has conducted searches internationally at all levels for world leading organisations, including Motorola: tough market leaders who also led the world in thinking about work cultures, values, quality and employee development. Sectors in which he has worked include hitech and communications, engineering, steel, grand prix, construction and rail. He continues his search work and mentors managers and senior officers leaving the services. With his partner, a doctor, he has intense active interest in the arts and theatre, travel and cultures; and plans his future living in Berlin and southern Italy. This book is the outcome of varied experience and contains much that is 'individual' and deeply felt. Neither he nor his career has toed the line, nor does this book.
- Author(s)Tim Chenevix-Trench
- PublisherRichdata Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRichdata Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.