All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- Description* develops the notion of the pricing mechanism in relation to property * covers practical issues of comparison and the real problems in applying valuation theory * explores calculations - including social and environmental worth - ignored in other texts.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sarah Sayce is Head of the School of Surveying at Kingston University in which capacity she is responsible for a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and for the research programmes. She is a Chartered Surveyor and after some years in practice she moved into teaching and research. She has published widely on many aspects of commercial property from portfolio management to leisure property and sustainability. Judy Smith is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Surveying at Kingston University where she is Field Leader fro the MSc in Real Estate. She lectures on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses specialising in property investment, valuations and IT applications. She is a Chartered Surveyor, joint author of Property Construction and Economics and is currently involved in researching a sustainable model of worth. Richard Cooper Richard Cooper is a Chartered Surveyor with experience in investment property analysis and appraisal for UK and Continental European property fund managers. He currently works for a UK based manager of pooled property funds. Piers Venmore-Rowland is a property appraisal and IT consultant and trainer. Having worked both as a stockbroker and as a Chartered Surveyor, he developed extensive property and financial knowledge. After some years in practice Piers become an academic and was Head of Department at City University before deciding to set up his own business. He is Visiting Professor at Kingston University.
- Author(s)Judy Smith,Piers Venmore-Rowland,Richard Cooper,Sarah L. Sayce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note87
- Weight620 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.