All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReal Time Leadership Development provides research and practices-based guidance and tools for leaders to use to fully leverage experience-based development for their own growth and to build the next generation of leaders in their organization.
- Author BiographyPaul R. Yost, Ph.D., teaches in the Industrial-Organizational Psychology graduate program at Seattle Pacific University and serves as president of Yost & Associates, Inc., specializing in talent management, leadership development, and continuous learning. He previously served as Senior Research Specialist at Microsoft and Manager of Leadership Research at The Boeing Company. Mary Mannion Plunkett, Ph.D., has more than 18 years experience in the field of leadership and organization development including roles with The Boeing Company, Ernst & Young LLP and McDonnell Douglas Aircraft Company. She most recently served as the Head of Talent Management for Lehman Brothers Europe and the Middle East and as Vice President Executive Development, for BP, plc. Series Editor: Steven G. Rogelberg, Ph.D., is Professor and Director of Organizational Science, at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He is a prolific and nationally recognized scholar. He is the current Editor of Journal of Business and Psychology. Besides his academic work, he founded and/or led three successful talent management consulting organizations/units.
- Author(s)Mary Mannion Plunkett,Paul R. Yost
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleTalent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.