All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSQL-DMO is a feature rich library that can be manipulated to do things that simply are not possible using the standard toolset of Microsoft SQL Server, and Mitchell and Allison show developers how to do it in a way that is not masked by techno-babble . They write in a manner that is easy to understand and clearly explains the necessary points.
- Author BiographyAllan Mitchell works as a lead data architect for a multinational media company in the United Kingdom. He provides developer and user support for all the company's SQL Servers, and he designs data solutions as well. He is an MCSE and an MCDBA, and in 2002 he was awarded the title of Most Valuable Professional by Microsoft. His interests include mountain biking and rugby. You can find Allan on the Microsoft public newsgroups and on the SSWUG list answering questions on a variety of topics. Allan is cofounder of Allison Mitchell Database Consultants Ltd., a successful database-consulting firm based in southeast England.
- Author(s)Allen Mitchell,Mark Allison
- Date of Publication16/10/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note174 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.