All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic techniques and theorems of analysis. This work includes a chapter on differentiation. It presents proofs of theorems and many exercises appear at the end of each chapter. It is arranged so that each chapter builds upon the other, giving students a gradual understanding of the subject.
- Author(s)Walter Rudin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/1986
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Pure & Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight766 g
- Width167 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £15.74Trending at £22.95
- £28.48Trending at £37.61
- £8.99Trending at £11.54
- £16.97Trending at £20.42
- £8.89Trending at £9.09
- £12.99Trending at £13.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.