All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how realism in twentieth-century Indian literature functioned as a mode of experimentation and aesthetic innovation.
- Author BiographyUlka Anjaria is Assistant Professor of English at Brandeis University. Her work has been published in several edited volumes and journals, including Novel: A Forum in Fiction, Economic and Political Weekly and the Journal of South Asian Popular Culture. She received her PhD from Stanford University in 2008.
- Author(s)Ulka Anjaria
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.