All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for a different approach to theories of international relations, focussing on relationship between realism and constructivism.
- Author BiographyJ. Samuel Barkin is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Florida. His previous books include International Organization: Theories and Institutions (2006) and Social Construction and the Logic of Money (2003). He was also the co-editor of Anarchy and the Environment (1999).
- Author(s)J. Samuel Barkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.