All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about spiders that make us squeal and shudder? This book is one of a series that aims to show creatures as they really are; sometimes frightening, but never completely evil. The text shows why spiders look and behave as they do and explains their role in the ecosystem.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/1996
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnlovables S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Photographs byFrank Greenaway
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.67
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £14.99Trending at £24.43
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.