All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeliver rich audio and video teleconferencing and peer-to-peer data exchange right in the browser. With this hands-on book, you'll learn how to use the emerging Web Real Time Communication (WebRTC) technology to build a browser-to-browser application piece by piece.
- Author BiographySalvatore Loreto works as a senior scientist at NomadicLab's MultiMedia Technology branch, which is part of Ericsson Research in Finland. He works on standardization, research projects and strategy related to the Internet in general and in particular VoIP, Media & Web Communication and Internet of Things (IoT).Simon Pietro Romano is Assistant Professor at the DIS (Information & System Department) of the University of Napoli Federico II.
- Author(s)Salvatore Loreto,Simon Romano
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.