All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the merger process and outlines the key elements of success. This book focuses on the nuts & bolts of managing the integration process - from transition to full integration. It looks at the themes that can make or break mergers - creating the culture of the new organisation, communications and roles of line managers and HR.
- Author BiographyJohn Coffey is an associate consultant with Roffey Park. He specialises in helping clients manage major change projects, including transition management of mergers. Valerie Garrow is a senior researcher with Roffey Park. She has been involved in a variety of research projects including mergers and strategic alliances. She is author of several reports and regularly presents at seminars and conferences. She advises on designing and implementing 360 degree feedback processes and works with organizations on post-merger integration. Linda Holbeche is Research and Policy Director at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Linda is responsible for leading the CIPD's extensive management research programme and the translation of that knowledge into practice for the benefit of all those involved in the management and development of people. She heads a 40 strong team, including 12 expert research advisers, and is a key spokesperson and advocate for the people management and development profession, in the media and in relations with government and other opinion formers. Linda was previously with the Work Foundation where she was Director of Leadership and Consultancy and prior to this she was Director of Research and Strategy at Roffey Park Institute for 12 years.
- Author(s)John Coffey,Linda Holbeche,Valerie Garrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.