All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to existing literature on normative ethics with three discussions: the contrast between pragmatic and principled ethical views, discussion of diverse literature, and the idea that pattern-based reasons can be used to understand the pro-pragmatic and the pro-principled intuitions.
- Author BiographyChristopher Woodard is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Woodard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ethics and Moral Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.