Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionCaryl Chessman is used to examining how political debates about criminal justice ignited postwar California. This text places the case in a cultural and historical context, relating it to histories of prison reform, the anti-death penalty movement and, the popularization of psychology.
- Author BiographyTheodore Hamm has written about criminal justice for The Los Angeles Times, The Nation, American Quarterly, and Souls. He currently teaches in the Metropolitan Studies Program at New York University.
- Author(s)Theodore Hamm
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2001
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photograph
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.