All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionChildren, adolescents, and adults who experience developmentally adverse interpersonal trauma are at risk not only for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) but also for other anxiety, affective, addictive, conduct, eating, psychotic personality disorders, as well as for retraumatization.
- Author BiographyJames A. Chu, MD, is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Consultant in Psychiatry at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts, where he has established innovative clinical programs for the treatment of adults with trauma-related disorders.
- Author(s)James A. Chu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.