All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Rebuilding the Corporate Genome Whether you talk about capability-driven organizations, modular approaches, or networked economies, the implications of very low costs for transactions, information exchanges, and communications are clear: Business boundaries are dissolving and re-forming.
- Author BiographyJOHAN C. AURIK is Vice President of A.T. Kearney's Benelux Unit with offices in Amsterdam and Brussels. A.T. Kearney is one of the world's leading global management consulting firms. He is a frequent participant and speaker at conferences such as the World Economic Forum and The Conference Board. GILLIS J. JONK is a principal at A.T. Kearney who frequently gives executive briefings, guest lectures, and speeches on next generation business strategies. ROBERT E. WILLEN is a principal at A.T. Kearney who specializes in corporate clients in consumer products, financial services, information technology, telecommunications, and transportation.
- Author(s)Gillis J. Jonk,Johan C. Aurik,Robert E. Willen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.