CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 book considers the role railroads and streetcars played in transforming the conditions of individual liberty in America.
- Author(s)Barbara Young Welke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Series Edited byChristopher L. Tomlins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.