All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.90Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.05
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been an increase in the understanding of iron absorption, metabolism and cellular homeostasis due to the discovery of a wide range of proteins involved in these processes. Effective iron chelation therapy by subcutaneous desferrioxamine has become a standard for transfusional iron overload. This book is useful to haematologists.
- PublisherS Karger AG
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintS Karger AG
- Content Note22, 22 fig., 6 in color, 10 tab.
- Weight380 g
- Edited byA. Victor Hoffbrand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.