All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1906 work traces the development of the study of evolution and genetics, covering Darwin and Mendel in particular.
- Author(s)Robert Heath Lock
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Darwin, Evolution and Genetics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note56 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.