All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £13.98
- £10.56Trending at £11.20
- £11.29Trending at £12.09
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £8.89Trending at £9.53
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the proposed fuel cell systems including PEMFC, SOFC, PAFC, MCFC, regenerative fuel cells, direct alcohol fuel cells, and small fuel cells to replace batteries.
- Author BiographyAfter completing Ph.D. (I.I.Sc., Bangalore) in Chemical Engineering, Dr. S. Basu joined Department of Chemical & Material Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada as post-doc fellow in 1994 and continued there as post-doc fellow and visiting faculty up to 1997. He joined Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi as Assistant Professor in 1998. He initiated fuel cell development program at IIT Delhi with support of the Ministry of Nonconventional Energy Sources, India. Many Ph.D. students are working on these projects. He has published 25 papers in international journals with high citation index and presented 7 papers in international conferences and 6 in national conferences and one patent filed. He has visited University of Alberta, Canada in 2000 and 2002 as visiting Professor. Currently, he is executive council member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) and Hon. Secretary of IIChE, Northern Regional Centre.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight934 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byS. Basu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.