All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring various African religions as part of a cultural system, relevant to national identity in Trinidad, this text deals with the dynamic doctrinal and ideological changes that have occurred within the religions and documents the legislative and social acceptance of African religion.
- Author BiographyFrances Henry is Professor, (Emerita), Department of Anthropology, York University. She has served as Visiting Professor, Department of Sociology, University of Toronto and taught at McGill Queen Univerisity for several years. She is the author of several books, articles, and reports dealing with racism, multiculturalism, and ethnicity in The Americas.
- Author(s)Frances Henry
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCaribbean Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.