All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking book by leading authors that fundamentally challenges the central tenets of development discourse - as relevant today as when it was originally published in 2004.
- Author BiographyHa-Joon Chang teaches economics at Cambridge University. He is the author of 23 Things They Don't Tell You about Capitalism. Ilene Grabel is an economist and professor at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Ha-Joon Chang,Ilene Grabel
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Foreword byRobert Hunter Wade
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.