All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdam Hills and Maria Speake, the partners behind architectural salvage and design business Retrouvius, combine their salvage work with one of the most sought-after interior design practices in Britain.
- Author BiographyMaria Speake and Adam Hills met while studying architecture in Glasgow. They moved to London in 1997 and opened the Retrouvius warehouse on a dilapidated stretch of the Harrow Road. Lovers of salvaged materials soon began to beat a path to their door, and this led to the establishment of their design practice, which refurbishes domestic interiors using salvaged materials to entirely unique effect.
- Author(s)Adam Hills,Maria Speake
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight976 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.