All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £8.04Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA lively account of a community working to combat suburban sprawl, and how it discovers how to live responsibly on the land.
- Author BiographyBrian Donahue is assistant professor of American environmental studies on the Jack Meyerhoff Foundation at Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Brian Donahue
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleYale Agrarian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byWes Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.