All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Beauty Despite Cancer Jennifer shares her knowledge and experience by showing those living with cancer and beyond how to prevent, reduce, disguise, camouflage and soothe their appearance-related side effects.
- Author BiographyWith a BSc (Hons) in biology and two postgraduate qualifications in health-related fields, Jennifer Young is an experienced microbiologist, a nutritional therapist, an associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine, and a qualified aromatherapist, beauty therapist and product formulator. She has taught internationally and been active in medical research, as well as having been accepted by the Courts as an expert witness for occupational health cases. Jennifer was invited into the world of cancer support when some of the ladies at her local NHS hospital asked her to work with them and create specialist skincare and cosmetics for those going through treatment. When Jennifer first entered the chemo ward, she, like many others, had no idea that many cancer patients suffered from skin- and nail-related side effects of treatment. When she discovered the extra burdens suffered by cancer patients, she was determined to help.
- Author(s)Jennifer Young
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note85 colour photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.82
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.59
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £8.45Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.