All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book re-evaluates the role of recognition in analyzing relations between groups in plural societies, the position of indigenous peoples in settler societies, and the principle of the self-determination of peoples.
- Author BiographyAvigail Eisenberg is a professor and chair of the Department of Political Science at the University of Victoria. Jeremy Webber is Dean of Law and Canada Research Chair in Law and Society at the University of Victoria. Glen Coulthard is a member of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation and is an assistant professor in the First Nations Studies Program and the Department of Political Science at the University of British Columbia. Andree Boisselle is an assistant professor at Osgoode Hall Law School at York University. Contributors: Yasmeen Abu-Laban, Francois Boucher, Kirsty Gover, Courtney Jung, Rinku Lamba, Zoran Oklopcic, Ghislain Otis, Michel Seymour, Jakeet Singh, and Melissa S. Williams.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEthnicity and Democratic Governance
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndree Boisselle,Avigail I. Eisenberg,Glen J. Coulthard,Jeremy Webber
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.