CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizing the Gift argues for a theology of nature and grace in terms of recognition of the gift, drawing out the reciprocal and political nature of recognition in opposition to those, including Marion, who would seek to avoid politics and reciprocity as a proper avenue of inquiry for theology.
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Rober is adjunct assistant professor of theology at Fordham University and lecturer in Catholic studies at Sacred Heart University. This volume is based on a dissertation completed at Fordham University under the direction of Bradford Hinze. His work has appeared in Horizons and Literature and Theology.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Rober
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleEmerging Scholars
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.