All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamira Haj conceptualizes Islam through a close reading of the writings of Muhammad ibn 'Abdul Wahhab (1703-87) and Muhammad 'Abduh (1849-1905)-each of whom is representative of a distinct trend, chronologically as well as philosophically, in the constitution of modern Islam.
- Author BiographySamira Haj is Professor of History at the City University of New York: The Graduate Center and the College of Staten Island.
- Author(s)Samira Haj
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.