All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating collection that advances a renewed conceptual framework for understanding slavery in West Africa today: instead of retracing the end of West African slavery, this work highlights the preliminary contours of its recent reconfigurations.
- Author BiographyDr Benedetta Rossi is Lecturer in African Studies in the Department of African Studies and Anthropology at the University of Birmingham.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleLiverpool Studies in International Slavery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine156 mm
- Edited byBenedetta Rossi
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.