All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces Calvin in conversation with theologians such as Barth and Kierkegaard and reconsiders his understanding of judgment and love.
- Author BiographyRandall C. Zachman is Professor of Reformation Studies at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of Image and Word in the Theology of John Calvin (2007), John Calvin as Teacher, Pastor, and Theologian (2006) and The Assurance of Faith: Conscience in the Theology of Martin Luther and John Calvin (2005). He is also the editor of John Calvin and Roman Catholicism: Critique and Engagement, Then and Now (2008) and, with Howard P. Louthan, of Conciliation and Confession: The Struggle for Unity in the Age of Reform, 1415-1648 (2004).
- Author(s)Randall C. Zachman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.