CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines social and political issues that have become resistant to compromise by examining them through a population-based public health perspective.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Culhane is a Professor of Law and Director of the Health Law Institute at Widener University, School of Law. He is a lecturer at Yale University School of Public Health and a senior scholar at Thomas Jefferson University. He is the author of more than two dozen law review articles that have appeared in journals at Yale Law School, North Carolina School of Law, the University of Wisconsin School of Law, Fordham University School of Law, and William and Mary School of Law. Culhane is regularly featured in national and local broadcast and print media for his scholarship on a wide range of topics including public health issues, government responsibility, and compensation for victims of mass disasters. He blogs at wordinedgewise.org and writes a weekly column for 365gay.com.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Culhane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.