CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionReconstructs the way in which different Latin American societies have viewed, described, defined, and reacted to criminal behavior.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleJaguar Books on Latin America
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight381 g
- Width165 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarlos A. Aguirre,Robert Buffington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.