All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive introduction to the complex field of records management. This text features sound principles of records and information management that include the entire range of records-physical (paper), image records, and electronic media used in computerized systems.
- Author BiographyMary Lea Ginn, Ph.D., is Director of International Student Services and the Institutional Review Board at Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her professional experience includes positions as a university instructor, textbook development editor, and consulting editor in business and records management areas. Dr. Ginn has authored and co-authored four college-level textbooks. Judith Read, M. Ed., is a professional educator who taught high school for nine years and has taught for more than 28 years at Portland Community College (PCC). She was named Post-Secondary Teacher of the Year by the Oregon Business Education Association and by the Oregon Vocational Association. She is now an adjunct instructor teaching distance classes for PCC, as well as an active member of ARMA International and the Oregon Chapter of ARMA. Read holds ARMA International certificates in Essentials of RIM and SharePoint Records Management.
- Author(s)Judith Read,Mary Lea Ginn
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight862 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.