All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionRecovering Christian Realism develops an account of just war theory as a political ethic grounded explicitly in a Christian theory of political authority. It advances a defense of Christian realism, explains the role played by power in peacemaking, and suggests the outlines for a Christian theory of international relations.
- Author BiographyH. David Baer is associate professor of theology and philosophy at Texas Lutheran University.
- Author(s)H. David Baer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.