All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the recovery of gray wolves in the Great Lakes region, where they were never extirpated, and highlighting lessons learned by conservationists during the recovery process, each chapter of this book includes a thorough review of the pertinent literature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAdrian P. Wydeven,Edward J. Heske,Timothy R. Van Deelan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.