All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses such key questions as: What role is the state playing in its own rollback and demise? How has the emergence of global production chains facilitated the emergence of a transnational capitalist class? Do states still serve the interests of the peoples they govern, or do they primarily serve the interests of global transnational capital?
- Author BiographyOrlando Cruz Capote holds a Doctorate in Historical Science. He is a researcher at the Instituto de Filosofia and its former scientific subdirectory from 2005-2008. He is Professor at the Higher Institute of International Relations Raul Roa Garcia. Cliff DuRand is a Research Associate at the Center for Global Justice, which he co-founded in 2004. Steve Martinot has been a human rights activist for most of his life, as union organizer, community organizer, and anti-war organizer. His latest book is The Machinery of Whiteness, from Temple University Press. Armando Cristobal Perez holds a doctorate in Political Science from the University of Havana. He has taught there as well as at the Higher Institute of International Relations. He has held diplomatic postings in Moscow and Madrid.. Olga Fernandez Rios is a Researcher at the Instituto de Filosofia and its former Director from 1988 to 1999. She was professor of Marxist studies and sociopolitical theory at the Central University in Villaclara and at the University of Habana. She has held diplomatic postings, first in the Cuban Mission at the UN in New York and for the last 10 years in the Cuban Interest Section in Washington DC and in the Cuban Embassy in Chile.
- PublisherClarity Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAtlanta, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarity Press
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCliff DuRand,Steve Martinot
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.