All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to provide youth leaders with fun and recreation activities for children between the ages of 8 and 18, this handbook includes chapters on games, rainy day activities, dramatics, storytelling, songs, campfire programs, worship and devotions, and inspiration for leaders. It includes sheet music and lyrics to songs.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Barrows has worked extensively with young people at Northeast Music Camp and the Chautauqua Institution. He lives and teaches in central Florida.
- Author(s)Roger E. Barrows
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, musical notation and lyrics, bibliographies, index
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Paginationx, 319
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.