All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of original source material - diaries, letters, memoirs - Redcoat is an anecdotal history of the British soldier from 1700 to 1900, a period in which methods of warfare and the social makeup of the British army changed little, and in which the Empire was forged.
- Author BiographyRichard Holmes is famous for his TV War Walks series. He is the author of numerous books on the Second World War. He is married and lives in Hampshire.
- Author(s)Richard Holmes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/07/2003
- Content Note150 b/w illus, 24 col plates, With index
- Weight883 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £22.43Trending at £25.80
- £7.12Trending at £9.25
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £12.71Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.