All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe early returns from Census 2000 data show that the United States continued to undergo dynamic changes in the 1990s, with cities and suburbs providing the locus of most of the volatility.
- Author BiographyBruce Katz is vice president, director of the Metropolitan Policy Program, and Adeline M. and Alfred I. Johnson Chair in Urban and Metropolitan Policy at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. Robert E. Lang is co director of the Metropolitan Institute and a professor in the Urban Affairs and Planning graduate program at Virginia Tech, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJames A. Johnson Metro Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBruce Katz,Robert E. Lang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.