All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the story of six women, each assessing the truth of their emotional lives. This book is a celebration of the journey each woman makes, and of what it is to be a wife, a mother and a lover. It offers a take on marriage that is both unflinching and yet positive.
- Author BiographyKay Langdale is married with 4 children and lives in Oxfordshire. Redemption, her first published novel, will also be published in the USA by St Martin's Press.
- Author(s)Kay Langdale
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/11/2009
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.09
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.07
- £11.90Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.