All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom author of the acclaimed Improving Performance that explored the concept of Value Management and technology, comes the next step resource that introduces the transformation model. It gives a preliminary description of the SOE phase, and covers the dimensions of the model.
- Author BiographyGeary A. Rummler was the founding partner of the Performance Design Lab (PDL). Prior to founding the PDL, Geary was the founding partner of the Rummler-Brache Group, president of the Kepner-Tregoe Strategy Group, and cofounder and director of the University of Michigan's Center for Programmed Learning for Business. Alan J. Ramias, partner with PDL, has twenty-five years of experience in performance improvement and organization effectiveness. As a member of the team that founded Motorola University, he was the first person to introduce Rummler's pioneering concepts in process improvement and management to business units within Motorola. Cherie L. Wilkins, partner with PDL, specializes in measurement and management systems and has extensive consulting experience in the financial services, retail, chemical, petroleum, and manufacturing industries.
- Author(s)Alan J. Ramais,Cherie L. Wilkins,Geary A. Rummler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width183 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.66
- £35.99Trending at £36.56
- £16.69Trending at £16.98
- £7.79Trending at £14.97
- £3.40Trending at £5.38
- £18.73Trending at £21.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.