All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone experiences cravings. Most are harmless, but for some, cravings can become habitual and negatively impact health, well-being, and happiness. In this quick guide, you will learn twenty easy techniques, including acupressure, breathing exercises, and guided imagery, to help you control your cravings in five minutes or less.
- Author BiographyKatrin Schubert, MD, has been a practitioner of natural medicine, employing holistic modalities for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)Katrin Schubert
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series Title5-Minute First Aid for the Mind
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.