All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Peter Sturmey
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAutism and Child Psychopathology Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsSection 1. Foundational Issues and Questions.- Chapter 1. Definition and Rationales for Using RBMPs.- Chapter 2. Ethical, Legal, and Professional Aspects.- Chapter 3. Lessons from John Connolly.- Chapter 4. Failing to Learn from John Connolly: History Repeats Itself.- Section 2. Interventions.- Chapter 5. Randomized Controlled Trials.- Chapter 6. Applied Behavior Analysis.- Chapter 7. Other Interventions.- Section 3. Toward Elimination of RBMPs.- Chapter 7. Reducing Restrictive Procedures for Individuals.- Chapter 8. Reducing Restrictive Procedures for Organizations.- Chapter 9. The Way Forward: Future Directions in Research and Practice.
- Author BiographyPeter Sturmey Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology at The Graduate Center and Queens College, City University of New York and a member of the Doctoral program in Behavior Analysis. He has published widely on intellectual and other developmental disabilities and made many national and international presentations for more than 30 years. His main focus of research is training staff and parents and evidence-based practice and intellectual disabilities.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.