All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential text for all marine engineers, offering a comprehensive resource on thermodynamics within a marine setting.
- Author BiographyPaul A Russell was Head of School at the National Sea Training Centre at North West Kent College, UK as well as lecturer in Marine Engineering at the University of Greenwich. He is Managing Director of Thamesview Maritime Limited, a marine engineering consultancy specialising in the professional development of marine engineers and has previously worked as the Editor for the journal Marine Propulsion and Auxiliary Machinery. Paul has also completed two terms in office as the Chair of the South East branch of the Institute of Marine Engineering Science and Technology.
- Author(s)Alan Murphy,Leslie Jackson,Paul Anthony Russell,William Embleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleReeds Marine Engineering and Technology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content Note150+ black and white diagrams
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.