All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionReanimates the debate over the function and scope of rhetoric. This volume addresses the challenges facing the study of rhetoric. It is useful in undergraduate and graduate courses in the history, theory, and criticism of rhetoric or contemporary rhetorical theory.
- Author BiographyMark J. Porrovecchio (Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh) is Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Director of Forensics in the Department of Speech Communication at Oregon State University. His work has appeared in the American Communication Journal, Journal of the Northwest Communication Association, Rhetoric Society Quarterly, and Philosophy in Review/Comptes Rendus Philosophiques, among others.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark J. Porrovecchio
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.